Why are internal and external communications important? When they work well, why are they key to your success?
- Your employees produce your next gadget, service or take-the-world-by-storm idea.
- Your customers are the people who purchase from businesses they trust.
- Your industry analysts can speak to your ability to produce good products/services.
- Your shareholders invest their hard-earned money because yours is a quality organization.
- Your revenue and profit are the reasons you attract and retain people inside and out.
In fact, when internal and external communications are working well, an organization actually functions as a healthy community; because there is respect and value on all levels, employees work well with their superiors and colleagues as well as with customers. And should times ever be hard, the organization can change to meet new conditions because the ability to do so is already in place.